Sunday 23 June 2019

Thank you for six wonderful years!

Dear students, parents and all staff at Beautiful Savior Lutheran School, 

I'd like to thank you all for the privilege of serving and working with you these past six years. It has been a wonderful blessing; I thank my Savior Jesus Christ for all the work He has done in and through us all here at Beautiful Savior Lutheran School. Great is His Faithfulness!

The French program will be in the very capable hands of Mme Medeiros this fall; we welcome her!

I'd like to wish you all a wonderful, restful and memorable summer vacation as well as God's blessings in the next school year. As I move towards what God has for me, I will be remembering you with fond thoughts and in my prayers. May Jesus bless and keep you,

Mme Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment